SW+ is constantly searching for talented and passionate individuals to join the team. We encourage you to contact us, even if you don’t see an open position below.
Work With Us
When people are truly passionate about their work, it results in a higher caliber performance. At SW+ we realize this. That’s why we encourage our employees to pursue their passions, focusing on the facets of their profession that motivates them
- Annual vacation, paid holidays
- Health, prescription, dental and short & long term disability insurance
- Year round summer hours
- Flexible Schedule (Life/Work Balance)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Plan
- Company phone plan
- Wellness Program
- Casual dress code
- Company car for site visits
Company Sponsored Activities
- SW+ Golf Tournament
- SW+ Boat Day & Fishing Tournament
- Happy Hours
- Office Olympics
- Holiday Parties
- SW+ Sports Teams
- SW+ #FitFirm’s
- Mentorship Program – Each new hire is assigned a specific mentor for professional training and growth
- We support continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Paid memberships to professional associations and organizations
- Ability to participate in meaningful fundraisers that align with our company
SeamonWhiteside focuses its charitable resources and volunteerism on needs within the Carolinas related to wellness, education and advocacy. All members of the SeamonWhiteside team are given the opportunity and incentive to participate in a wide range of community programs.
The Greenheart Project
SW+ is a proud partner of The Greenheart Project, an organization that builds garden-based experiential learning projects and school garden programs to educate students, connect people and cultivate community through growing, eating, and celebrating food.
Equal Opportunity Statement
SW+ is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.