SeamonWhiteside currently assists municipal agencies, private property owners and site developers navigate the impacts and/or changes to the FEMA flood maps and associated challenges.
SW+ can assist with the regulations associated with impacts to the special flood hazard area and any required studies necessary for development within these areas.
SeamonWhiteside has a registered Certified Floodplain Manager on staff to assist with flood study services.
- FEMA Nation Flood Insurance Program Technical Assistance
- No rise studies
- Conditional Letters of Map Revision (CLOMRs) and Letters of Map Revision (LOMRs)
- Conditional Letters of Map Amendment (CLOMAs) and Letters of Map Amendment (LOMAs)
- Conditional Letters of Map Revision Based on Fill (CLOMR-Fs) and Letters of Map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-Fs)
- FEMA and local agency regulation and ordinance coordination and permitting
- Alternatives Analyses
Call us today at (843) 884 – 1667 x 216 to learn more about how SW+ can assist with your next flood study.