ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL / PERMITTING COORDINATOR
SEAMON, WHITESIDE & ASSOCIATES – Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Seamon, Whiteside & Associates, an award-winning landscape architecture and civil engineering firm, is looking for a part-time experienced administrative professional to join our Construction Administration Team at our company headquarters in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of administrative experience for an A/E/C Firm. Visit www.seamonwhiteside.com for more information.
Summary / Objective:
Permitting Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to support the Entitlements Manager; including, but not limited to preparing agency applications, compiling agency submittals and tracking status of agency submittals as well as assistance in daily organization within the permitting department.
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Understanding of the A/E/C Industry; experience in agency permitting is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook as well Adobe Acrobat.
- Prepare agency applications and complete related forms within multiple jurisdictions.
- Compile agency submittals including deliveries to the Governmental Agencies.
- Organize permitting files as well as associated electronic recordkeeping.
- Maintain tracking log of submittals by project with the applicable Governmental Agencies.
- Utilize communication skills to facilitate requests of information to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- High degree of accuracy with an attention to detail while maintaining confidentiality on behalf of our clients.
- Administrative tasks as may be necessary to support team members.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Construction Administration Team and/or Operations Team.
Education: High School Diploma (minimum)
Administrative Support: 5+ Years
Part-Time, Non-Exempt Position: 20-25 Hours per Week.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organization at its office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina; please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.