SWPPP Inspector – Construction Administration Department
Serve as member of the Construction Administration Team to provide administrative and field support for site civil projects for Single Family and Multi-Family Residential Development, Commercial Development and Institutional Projects.
Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Background of experience in site work construction and/or on construction sites reviewing and observing the installation of erosion control BMP’s, clearing and grading activities, installation of storm drainage networks, water systems & sanitary sewer systems and roadway construction.
- Review, understand and interpret construction drawings, technical specifications, details, etc. associated with land development activities.
- Compile documents from Civil Engineering Team to assemble OS-SWPPP Binders
- Perform SWPPP Inspections including preparation of reports and as applicable photo journals with an attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness for distribution to Project Team.
- Schedule and conduct pre-construction meetings including preparation of meeting minutes.
- Interface and communicate with members of the development team such as engineers, planners, contractors, governmental officials and the Client.
- Observe the progress and quality of work in order to be knowledgeable of the status of activities / operations being performed by contractor and perform administrative tasks as applicable to maintain a record of construction activities pertaining to the project.
- Respond promptly to questions or requests for information concerning the project.
- Other Duties may include review of shop drawings, as-builts and plats, roadway proofroll observations, attend inspections and testing with local governmental agencies for water and sanitary sewer systems, material takeoffs associated with preparation of budget estimates and other tasks as may be required as a member of the SW+ Construction Administration Team.
Requirements / Attributes
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- CEPSCI Certified or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office proficiency & ability to learn AutoCAD
- Local Knowledge is a plus
The SW+ compensation package includes a mix of employer and employee paid benefits including annual vacation & sick leave, paid holidays, health, prescription & dental insurance, employee life insurance, 401k with employer contribution, low cost vision insurance, and group rate additional life, accident insurance for employee, spouse, and family.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. Please review our website (www.SeamonWhiteside.com) and Facebook pages for company background and details on our projects. SW+ is a tobacco-free workplace.