GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA OFFICE
Civil Engineering Project Coordinator/Project Manager (depending on experience)
The successful candidate will serve as a Civil Engineering Project Coordinator/Project Manager and will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities will include effective client management, preparation of plans for land development projects, including hydrology and hydraulic studies, reports, site plans, grading and utility plans, erosion control plans and roadway design. Attendance at regulatory land use meetings may also be required. Responsibilities will expand as experience is gained.
This opening is not a structural or geotechnical engineering position. Land development experience is highly preferred.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- I.T. registration (minimum); P.E. a plus
- S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college/university – MANDATORY
- 2+ years’ work experience in a similar position – MANDATORY
- A strong desire for continuous professional and personal development and improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in design and coordination of work on multidisciplinary projects ranging from preliminary land development through full permitting for all aspects of civil design including but not limited to:
- zoning issues
- grading and drainage
- erosion control
- stormwater plans
- road & sidewalk design
- water & sewer systems
- subdivision layouts
- Prepare engineering design and plan production on a variety of land development projects.
- Assist with conducting research, performing site evaluations, and preparing drainage reports.
- Coordinate with other engineering teams and the landscape architecture departments within the firm.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills – MANDATORY
- Ability to work independently in a team environment & to effectively manage time.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel – MANDATORY
- A valid driver’s license.
SW+ compensation package includes a mix of employer and employee paid benefits including annual vacation, sick and personal leave, paid holidays, educational assistance, health, prescription & dental insurance, employee life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, 401K with employer contribution, and group rate additional life, accident, vision and cancer insurance for employee, spouse, and family.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. Please review our website (www.SeamonWhiteside.com) and Facebook pages for company background and details on our projects. SW+A is a tobacco-free workplace.