Openings in our Summerville, Greenville, and Mount Pleasant Offices
The successful candidate will serve as a Civil Engineering Project Coordinator/Project Manager, depending on experience, and will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities will include effective client management, preparation of plans for land development projects, including hydrology and hydraulic studies, reports, site plans, grading and utility plans, erosion control plans and roadway design. Attendance at regulatory land use meetings may also be required. Responsibilities will expand as experience is gained.
These are not structural or geotechnical engineering positions. Must have Civil Engineering experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- E.I.T. registration (minimum)
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college/university
- 1-4 years work experience in a related position
- A strong desire for continuous professional and personal development and improvement
- Design and coordination of work on multidisciplinary projects ranging from preliminary land development through full permitting for all aspects of civil design including but not limited to:
grading and drainage
road & sidewalk design
water & sewer systems
- Prepare engineering design and plan production on a variety of land development projects.
- Assist with conducting research, performing site evaluations, and preparing drainage reports.
- Coordinate with other engineering teams and the landscape architecture departments within the firm.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment & to effectively manage time.
- Proficiency in a wide variety of software programs.
- A valid driver’s license.
SW+ compensation package includes a mix of employer and employee paid benefits including annual vacation, sick and personal leave, paid holidays, health, prescription, dental and short & long term disability insurance, employee life insurance, 401K with employer contribution, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Plan, low cost vision insurance, and group rate additional life, accident, and cancer insurance for employee, spouse, and family.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please review our website (www.SeamonWhiteside.com) and Facebook pages for company background and details on our projects. SW+ is a tobacco-free workplace.