SW+ is seeking a landscape architect / designer with 2-4 years design firm experience. We are looking for talented individuals who are looking to join a creative, engaging firm with a studio environment and stay with us for the long-term.
There is currently one full-time, permanent position available in our Greenville, South Carolina office.
The position requires working closely with a team of in-house landscape architects and civil engineers as well as consultants on multiple projects on a variety of scales throughout South Carolina and the region. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, mature, organized, flexible, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in a professional design office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Professional demeanor
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels
- Excellent drafting skills in AutoCAD
- Graphic presentation skills including exceptional hand drawing and rendering
- Experience in the preparation of Contract Documents
- Ability to navigate municipal/development codes and regulations
- High proficiency in graphic software such as including Photoshop and SketchUp or similar program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Creative design sensibilities and attention to detail
- Knowledge of horticulture and regional plant material with focus in fine garden design
In addition to a cover letter detailing your background specific to the skill set detailed above, examples of your illustrative abilities are required as part of the application process. Show us who you are.
Benefits include: vacation; sick leave; holidays; medical, prescription & dental insurance; employee life insurance; 401k account. SW+ is a tobacco-free workplace.
Email cover letter, resume, and graphic presentation examples to Chris Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a better understanding of our firm, please visit our website at seamonwhiteside.com.