Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
email@example.com with the Subject: Mount Pleasant CE Project Coordinator.
CIVIL ENGINEER/PROJECT COORDINATOR
The successful candidate will serve as a Civil Engineer/Project Coordinator and will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include effective client management, preparation of plans for land development projects, including hydrology and hydraulic studies, reports, site plans, grading and utility plans, erosion control plans and roadway design. Attendance at regulatory land use meetings may also be required. Responsibilities will expand as experience is gained.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• E.I.T. licensure (minimum) P.E. a plus
• B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college/university
• Three to five years’ work experience in a related position
• A strong desire for continuous professional and personal development and improvement
• Design and coordination of work on multidiscipline projects ranging from preliminary land development through full permitting for all aspects of civil design including but not limited to:
* zoning issues
* grading and drainage
* erosion control
* stormwater management
* road design
* water & sewer systems
* subdivision layouts
Prepare engineering design and plan production on a variety of land development projects.
Assist with conducting research, performing site evaluations, and preparing drainage reports.
Coordinate with other engineering teams and the landscape architecture departments within the firm.
Advanced AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills
Ability to work independently in a team environment & to effectively manage time
Proficiency in a wide variety of software programs
A valid driver’s license
Benefits include vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, heath, prescription & dental insurance
SW+A is a tobacco-free workplace.