Project Coordinator – Construction Administration Department
Serve as member of the Construction Administration Team to provide administrative and field support for site civil projects for Single Family and Multi-Family Residential Development, Commercial Development and Institutional Projects.
• Project Coordinator shall have a background of experience in site work construction and/or on construction sites reviewing and observing the installation of erosion control measures, clearing and grading activities, installation of storm drainage networks, water systems and sanitary sewer systems, roadway construction, and understanding of steps necessary to facilitate construction closeout.
• Project Coordinator should have experience with reviewing and interpreting construction drawings, technical specifications, contract documents, etc. associated with land development activities.
• Project Coordinator is expected to be able to communicate with members of the Development Team such as engineers, planners, contractors, governmental officials and the Client.
• Project Coordinator is expected to observe the progress and quality of work being performed under the contract documents or as specified by client in order to be knowledgeable of the contract requirements and overall status of construction activities ongoing at the project.
• Project Coordinator is expected to respond promptly to questions or requests for information concerning the project.
• Project Coordinator is expected to organize progress meetings, prepare meeting minutes and status reports, review shop drawings, as-builts and plats, think analytically toward resolutions of conflicts encountered in the field, schedule inspections and testing with local governmental agencies, and other administrative tasks as necessary to maintain a record of construction activities pertaining to the project.
• Minimum of three (3) years in Construction Administration or related field is required.
• Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is a plus.
• Local Knowledge is a plus.